Thursday, May 27, 2010

Upgrading my PC - 1 (Where it all began)

It was an early morning of summer, as usual... I was surfing the "world *wild* web" on my decade old PC, around 20 tabs open on my Google's Chrome browser and Farmville Bot, Eclipse IDE and Windows Media Player running in background; the stuttering music made me uneasy, it was playing as if its a live streaming on the internet with a very bad bandwidth.

It had been long and I had been oblivious of my PC configuration. Finger's crossed I right-clicked "My Computer" carefully lead my mouse pointer to click "Properties", *UP* came the "System Properties" window... the configurations read:

Intel(R) Celeron(R) 1.70Ghz, 1.25 GB of RAM

...ummm.. didn't I upgrade the RAM last year... Daaa I added that 1GB :)



It was then I knew it was time I need to *upgrade*.

Here beings my hunt for the ultimate PC that could give me an uninterrupted video-editability, a smooth Photoshoppable and uninterrupted online/music experience...

[to be continued...]

1 comment:

Shantanu said...

Thats must be a really good summer morning, Pramod.
I suggest there should be Computer day just like Mother's day, Father's day etc..

The good part is that there are less chances of getting your brand new PC cabinet to get a bump on the bumper from reckless 2 wheeler driver. ;)